Saturday, February 25, 2012

When I Think of Child Development



Yes, I am unique. I am beauty and I am smart.


 I am loved beyond measure.


 I have hopes and dreams. I can accomplish anything.


 I have the ability and confidence to learn, engage in play, explore,


build relationships and face the world.


 I am secure and supported.


Yes, I believe in me because you taught me.


Written by Katrice Harris


Thanks You from the Bottom of My Heart

I have received great support, ideals, resources and feedback from a lot of my colleagues during this course. Even with the years of experience, there are times that I felt that I have tried every resource I have to reach a child. You have been a supportive colleague that has extended your hand to lift my hopes and gave me the strength to keep going by supplying me with your concern and suggestions. This experience to communicate and be social with fellow educators has been wonderful. It is expiring to hear all the glorious things we are during for children all around the world. Hats off to all my fellow classmates of 6160; I pray that this journey fills you life with wisdom, knowledge and a greater opportunity to affectively influence a positive change in every child and family you teach. Thank you all



1 comment:

  1. Katrice,

    Thanks to you for posting such wonderful and inspiring comments. I appreciate the time you spend reading my postings and responding to them. I wish you the best luck in the upcoming courses and in your career.

    ReplyDelete